Promote Handshake to Students On Campus: It’s not enough to just have a great Career Services platform like Handshake, but we also want students to know about it and take advantage of it! This is one of the most important steps to ensure a successful launch and adoption of Handshake for students and we have some resources to help!
- Branding Guide: You can download our logo package here.
- Marketing Resources: You can download example one-pagers and get tips for launch here.
- Launch Toolkit: Fliers, one pagers, table tents and posters can all be found here.
Get the word out on campus that Handshake is here! Create excitement amongst your employers and faculty about the new platform using the resources below. If you have any great ideas during your launch, please share them with our team!
- Watch a webinar here to Review Handshake marketing strategies from power users at DePaul University, Stony Brook University and Brigham Young University - Hawaii
- Sample emails here to send to your students, faculty and employers notifying them of the switch to Handshake
- Articles here written by members of the Handshake team and by schools who want to share their best practices with you!Introduce Handshake to students with this engaging presentation!
- Engage the student newspaper and bring to life student stories. Here’s an example from WPI.