The Students & Stats page will give you insight into how your First Destination Survey is performing!
- How do I add students?
- To add students you can use the Add Students button which is now located in the top right corner of the page.
- Where is the option to download all First Destination Data?
- It is now within the bulk actions! If you check students using the table you can use the More option to download the data for the selected students.
- Why can't I see email data for All Students?
- We only allow you to send campaigns to graduation groups which is why you only see email campaign data for them.
- Why is there missing data before May 10th, 2018?
- Handshake started tracking this data after May 10th so you will see limited date for open rates and click through rates before then. We are sorry about the inconvenience.
- Why are the filters now on the left side of the screen?
- So this page is consistent with the updates we are making across the application. You will notice this is similar to the applicants page redesign!
- When I choose a graduation group does it update the list of students shown?
- Yes, the list of students is only for the selected Graduation Group, select All Students if you would like to see all students.