Note: Only the Owner of the company profile can perform this action. Read more about the Owner role here: Employer Roles & Admin Tools
Please Read First:
This feature will not work if:
- If the user you are trying to add is pending approval at a different company profile.
- If this is the case, please have the user first follow these steps: Canceling a Request to Join the Wrong Company
- If the user you are trying to add is already connected to a different company profile on Handshake.
- If this is the case, please have the user first follow these steps: Leaving a Company in Handshake
- If the user has not yet registered for a Handshake account.
- If this is the case, please have them follow these steps: Create an Employer User Account, Join a Company, and Connect with Schools
Manually Adding Teammates:
To manually add a new teammate to your company's profile, you'll want to first go to your Teammates page.
1. To do this, click on your name in the right hand corner and then select Teammates from the drop down menu.
2. From here, click the Invite Link button in the upper-right corner of the page, then copy the link from the pop-up that appears.
3. Share this link with your teammate directly. When your teammate clicks the link, they will be prompted to sign in (or set up an account), and then they will be automatically connected to your company.
Note: Please use this link cautiously - the approval is automatic!