Note: Only the Owner of the company profile can perform this action. Read more about the Owner role here: Employer Roles & Admin Tools
Please Read First:
This feature will not work if:
- If the user you are trying to add is pending approval at a different company profile.
- If this is the case, please have the user first follow these steps: Cancel Request to Join Company
- If the user you are trying to add is already connected to a different company profile on Handshake.
- If this is the case, please have the user first follow these steps: How to Leave Your Company's Profile
- If the user has not yet registered for a Handshake account.
- If this is the case, please have them follow these steps: How to Register for a Handshake Account
Manually Adding Staff Members:
To manually add a new user to your company's profile, you'll want to first go to your Employee Directory.
- To do this, click on your name in the right hand corner and then select Employee Directory from the drop down menu.
- This will take you directly to the Staff Management page in your Company's Settings.
- From here, enter the email address of the user you'd like to manually add to your company's profile into the box that says "Add existing user by email" and click Add User. This will manually add the user's account to your company's profile on Handshake.
Please note that the user you are trying to add must have a Handshake account and not be connected to or pending at any other company profiles. See notes under "Please Read First" at the top of this article for more details.