If you would like to quickly download information about employers registered for your career fair, follow these steps:
1. Click Fairs on the left navigation bar.
2. Select the Fair you need data for, using the filters on the left of the page as needed.
3. Click on View Employers from the fair overview page.
3. Use the filters to narrow down results as desired, then put a check to the left of each employer name you'd like included in the download, and click Download in the upper-right corner of the page.
4. A pop-up will appear letting you know the download is building. The report link will be emailed to you as well once it's finished building, so you do not have to wait for it to finish. If you choose to wait, the pop-up will update with a link to click once it's completed.
This will download the report with standard information, listed below, for registered employers. If you included a registration survey for employers, the survey questions you asked will be listed as individual columns, and responses are listed in each column.
Below are the standard fields included:
- Id (the employer's company profile ID in Handshake)
- Created at
- Updated at
- Career Fair Employer (employer's company profile name)
- Employer Industry
- Created By Name
- Created By Email
- Requested Booth Options
- Assigned Booth Options
- Assigned Booth Numbers
- Assigned Booth Rooms
- Payment Method
- Registrant Name
- Registrant Email
- Status (the registration's status)
- Payment Status
- Amount Due
- Total Paid
- Representatives Count (only representatives listed on the fair registration)
- Refund Policy Agreement
- Accept All Majors?
- Employment Types
- Jobs on Handshake
- Job Titles
- Major Groups
- Combined Majors
- Job Types
- School Years
- Located in US?
- Accepts OPT/CPT candidates?
- Willing to sponsor candidate?
- Work Authorizations
- Last Charge
- Session Day/Date/Time/Timezone Contact Names (representatives attending the session)
- Session Day/Date/Time/Timezone Contact Emails (representatives attending the session)
If the fair is a virtual fair facilitated in Handshake, the following fields are included as well:
- Users with Schedules Names
- Users with Schedules Emails
- Number of Group Sessions
- Number of Group Session No Shows
- Number of 1:1 Sessions
- Number of 1:1 No Shows
- Number of Students Signed Up for Group Sessions
- Number of Students Signed Up for 1:1 Sessions
- Registrations with Required Preferences