Sometimes you may need to change or update your profile in Handshake. Follow the steps below to change your name or other information shown on your profile below.
1. Click on your name in the upper-right corner of Handshake, then from the Account Settings menu, click User Settings.
- Alternatively, click Profile on the left navigation bar, then click the Account tab in the upper-right corner of the page.
2. Click the Personal Information option from the menu on the left of the page, then make changes to each of the fields as desired.
- Photo: your profile photo and button to Update Photo (if no photo is uploaded, your first and last initials will display)
- First Name and Last Name
- Organizational Role: a pre-defined category for the role that best describes your position in the office (will not appear on your public profile)
- Title: a free text field for your title
- Mobile Phone Number: (will not appear on your public profile)
- Office Phone Number
- Office Location: the selected office you work from, based on the list of offices listed in the school settings
- Career Centers: the career center(s) you're connected to, based on the career centers configured in the school settings – click the dropdown field to view all career centers, then click the career center name to connect your profile.
- Note: in order to edit Handshake items attached to a specific career center, you must be connected to that career center. If the career center is not selected in this setting, you will not have the option to edit attached items (i.e. interview schedules)
- Bio: information about your background and role that you would like to be visible on your profile
3. When you're finished making changes, click the blue button Save Changes in the bottom-middle of the page.
Article is closed for comments.