Many parts of the Experiences process is easily managed from a Career Services view, to make it simpler to manage one-off or time-sensitive situations. This article will walk through the steps for requesting an Experience on behalf of a student.
To create an Experience on behalf of a student
- Navigate to the Experiences tab in the left-hand Navigation
- Select the Create Experience button in the top right corner of the page
- Complete the job and employer details, as well as any custom request questions
- Note: make sure to choose the correct Experience Template so any custom survey questions you’ve configured will populate
- Update the status as necessary (you will most likely want to set it to Approved or Pending)
- Click Create Experience in the bottom right corner of the page to complete this process
- Note: when creating an Experience on behalf of a student they will receive an Experience Requested notification
- If you set the Experience to Approved will students receive the Experience Requested and the Experience Fully Approved notification?
- Yes, students will always receive an email notification letting them know that an Experience was created on their behalf. The student will also see this in their Handshake account.