We are excited to announce that you can now import Career Clusters!
- Ensure you have access to the Importer
High Level Workflow:
- Format your CSV file according to the specifications below
- Upload to the Importer with the file-type "Custom Job Interests"
- Review after the automatic analysis completes
- Choose the button to Submit and Request Run
Notes: Field options in italics are case sensitive and must match exactly although headers can be added in any order
- This cannot be the username (unless the username is the email address)
- This is the student's email address
- If the account (email address) is not in Handshake, the row will be skipped
- Name of the Career Interest to assign.
- Name - only accepts a single value at this time. To add multiple interests to the same user, multiple rows are necessary in the csv.
- Name - if the name provided does not exist as a current career interest option, it will be created for the school.
- If the user is already assigned to a career interest, it will pass through as successful.