To engage students throughout the Fall 2019 season, Handshake is partnering with school teams to send timely and relevant email messages to activated and unactivated students. Our goal is to continue supporting school teams in providing a "ready to send" resource while increasing overall student engagement in Handshake. Please see below for details on the email will be sending out during the week of September 23 - 27.
- To manage your opt-in preferences for the Fall 2019 Activation and Engagement Campaign, navigate to your feature preferences tab to indicate whether your institution would like to participate.
- You can opt-in or out at any time for these emails through the feature preferences tab if the timing or content ever does not work for your team.
- Please note! Only individuals who have the “Manage Feature Preferences” permission can opt into these campaigns. To learn more about this permission level, please refer to this help center article.
- Emails will go to activated and unactivated students that your institution has synced into Handshake. Email content is tailored by school year so emails will only go to students with the following school years indicated in Handshake: Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior.
- If a student decides to unsubscribe from this email, this will NOT affect future emails that your team might send from Handshake's Targeted Email tool.
- These emails are not customizable.
- Sender for all emails: [Name listed in Targeted Email Preferences]
Our marketing and design experts have created email messages tailored to unactivated and activated students with targeted messaging to Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors. Please see below for design iterations that will be sent to respective student groups.
Sender for all emails: [Name listed in Targeted Email Preferences]
Sophomore, Junior, Seniors Email Designs:
Freshmen Email Designs: