For the best Handshake experience possible, we support most browser versions released within 6 months. Below is a list of browsers that are supported:
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer V11 (this is not supported for students or employers)
Please note that we no longer support Internet Explorer V10. Whatever browser you choose to use, we recommend updating it when a new version comes out, as updates often include important performance and security fixes.
Tip: If you're experiencing unexpected issues with the browser you're using, we recommend to clear your cache/cookies, then open a new page and try again.
- Here is a great article that highlights how to do so on a variety of browsers: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
- If you're unable to perform a full cache clear (can't restart your browser at the moment), you can use an Incognito / Private Browsing Window to simulate:
- PC (Windows 7/8/10) - Chrome: Ctrl+Shift+N with browser open.
- PC (Windows 7/8/10) - Firefox, IE/Edge: Ctrl+Shift+P with browser open.
- Mac (OS X) - Chrome, Safari: Command+Shift+N with browser open.
- Mac (OS X) - FIrefox: Command+Shift+P with browser open.