Premium partners with Event Manager can activate a check-in kiosk for virtual events and fairs to collect student information.
To save and launch a check-in kiosk for an in-person event or fair, refer to Save and Launch a Check-in Kiosk.
Premium features are for Handshake Premium accounts only. For more information, please check out this resource.
Note: although the kiosk exists for virtual fairs, it isn't displayed to students when they join virtual sessions to prevent interrupting 1:1 or group sessions. However, despite not answering kiosk questions, virtual attendance is still recorded.
1. Navigate to the specific event or fair, then click the Check-in Kiosk Setup tab.
2. Click the blue button Activate check-in to activate and configure the kiosk.
- For more information configuring a check-in kiosk, refer to our Event Check-In Guide.
Click the Deactivate check-in button to deactivate the check-in kiosk before or during the event or fair, if needed.
For virtual events with an active kiosk, the kiosk will be shown to students when they click the Join Video button.
- This kiosk will be set live for students to check-in automatically 30 minutes before the event’s start time.
- The check-in kiosk will remain live throughout the duration of the event up to 30 minutes after its end time.
- Students will be sent to the Web Host URL after checking in.
To access and review your RSVPs, refer to Accessing Event and Fair RSVPs.
Article is closed for comments.