We are excited to share that you can earn badges to display on your LinkedIn profile by completing courses through our online training platform, Handshake Academy.
Completing a Course for Certification
1. From Handshake Academy, click on the Get Your Certification tile to begin this process.
2. You'll be able to select from three (3) different courses: Reporting & Analytics Training, Virtual & In Person Appointments Training, and Virtual Career Fair Training. In this article, we will be using the Virtual & In Person Appointments Training as an example.
3. Select the Virtual & In-Person Appoinmtents tile to complete the training.
4. Once you've compelted the training, you can return back to this page and click on the black button Get Your Certification.
5. Click on the black button Get Certified to begin the short quiz for certification.
6. You will instantly be redirected to a page where you can complete a quiz. Click on the black button Start Quiz to begin. Upon 100% completion, you will be ceritifed!
7. Go to your Handshake Academy Profile by clicking on the profile icon on the upper-right corner of the screen and selecting My Profile.
8. Find the title "Virtual and in-person appointments" and click on View Certificate to see the certificate you've just earned! A notification will also be sent to your registered email.
Add your certification to LinkedIn
1. On your Handshake Academy profile, from the list of registrations, locate the course you'd like to add to your LinkedIn profile.
2. Click the blue button Add to profile, located to the right of the desired course, under the Status column.
3. You'll be directed to your LinkedIn account. Confirm the pre-filled information, then click Save to add the certificate to your profile!
Note: to account for product advancement and iteration, certifications expire annually.
4. Once added, scroll down to the Licenses & certifications section of your LinkedIn profile to review!