Premium partners with Talent Engagement Suite can introduce a teammate to a candidate via direct messaging.
Discover How to Send a Student a Message.
Premium features are for Handshake Premium accounts only. For more information, please check out this resource.
To access this feature, your user account role type must be set to any of the following roles:
- Recruiter (Advanced)
- Recruiter (Sourcer)
If you do not have access, reach out to your company's Owner or Admin to request a role change or permission. For more information, refer to Who is the Owner of My Company's Profile?
- must have the role type of Advocate, Recruiter (Sourcer), Recruiter (Advanced), or Admin.
- should be enabled to send and receive messages from candidates without a Handshake profile.
- Review your company's messaging preferences in your Company Settings: Global Settings.
Attach (introduce) a team member
1. Click Talent from the left navigation bar. A teammate can be introduced in either a 1:1 or bulk message.
- To introduce a teammate in a bulk message, check the box to the left of each relevant student, or the box for “[Number] of [Number] selected”, then click the blue button Message.
- To introduce a teammate in a single message, click the blue button Message located to the far right of the student's row.
2. When the message recipient(s) are selected, and the blue button Message is clicked, the message composer will open.
3. Compose your message, then click the blue text Include... in the lower-right corner. From here, select Teammate introduction.
4. In the popup modal, click inside the text field to select from a list of eligible team members, or begin typing to search.
5. After selecting the team member, click Attach to add them to your message.
6. Next, click the blue button Preview message to finalize and send your message.
7. Review your message in the Message Preview modal, then click the green button Send message.
- To make changes, click Cancel in the lower-left corner of the Message Preview popup.
8. Once the message is sent, a message confirmation will appear at the bottom of the page to indicate your message was sent.
Article is closed for comments.