This resource shares major employer product features that have launched during spring 2022. Keep checking back for updates!
Note that smaller updates like bug fixes are not documented here. If you're tracking a specific bug, our support team will update you directly.
For Handshake Premium employers...
- Self-identified ethnicity included in Segments: identify and message more than 2M students that have personally added their ethnicity to their Handshake profile through Segments. Learn How to Build a Segment.
- Follow-up messages in Campaigns: to ensure that your messages don’t get lost in the shuffle, Campaigns now include follow-up messages by default. Review how to Create and Manage a Campaign.
- TikTok on Company Profile: in addition to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms, showcase your official TikTok page to candidates on your company profile. Discover how in Branding Your Company Profile.
- Integrate with Workday: Handshake now integrates with Workday. When creating a new job, you can automatically populate job information and track how many of your hired applicants were proactively recruited on Handshake through activities like campaign messaging, events, and career fairs. Learn How to Use Handshake's Workday Integration. ATS Integrations customers only.
For all employers...
- Blur background: everyone using Handshake video can now blur their background—students, employers, and career services alike. With a single click, you can hide your surroundings by turning on “blur background”. Learn how to blur your background while Hosting via Video on Handshake.
- Event formats: specify the event format on Handshake to make it even easier for students to find and register for your events—while giving you additional insight into your event performance by event format: in person, hybrid, or virtual. More information is available in Understanding Event Formats on Handshake, then learn How to Request an Event.
We think you might find the following updates to be interesting as well...
- Career fair prompts: to make the most of your virtual fairs, students are now automatically prompted to message your team after your virtual fair group session concludes—making it even easier for them to follow up with your team.
Article is closed for comments.