Talent Engagement Suite
- Today, we’re excited to announce our new Talent Engagement Suite for premium employers! We’re helping recruiters expand their reach and authentically engage with students across all industries nationwide. Please note that if you log into your employer account, you may see a new banner promoting this feature.
- You can register for upcoming webinars covering this and other premium employer features here.
- After dozens of student focus groups we are excited to release a new font. Students tell us that the new font makes Handshake more approachable, readable, and trustworthy.
- We now collect work authorization information directly from the student during the job application process to increase transparency for employers and improve the application experience for students.
- Support article
- In Q&A (Question & Answer), students can ask career-related questions, and get answers from other students or alumni from any school. You can now see all Questions and Answers in Handshake Insights. Common reports:
- Count of Approved Questions
- Count of Questions Asked by School
- Count of Answers Submitted by School
- List of Questions with a Count of Answers
- Count of Questions for Employers
Direct ATS Applications
- We have released updates to the student application process in Handshake that will make it easier for students to apply to external application tracking systems. The update will allow employers to choose Apply in Handshake or Apply through external system on their job postings. If they choose Apply through external system, we will still track that student as an external applicant but the student will not have to complete an application in Handshake.
- Support article
- We're excited to be bringing the amazing native mobile experience we pioneered on iOS to Android for back to school! Download the app here.
Mobile Events and Fairs
- Our mobile engineering team has been working hard on an amazing native experience for events and career fairs. Handshake partner Universities will soon have access to a beautiful native mobile experience!
- Email updates are coming soon to make the information you are sending to students more relevant, timely, useful and informative. Join us for one of our two Mass Email Training Webinars in August, where we'll walk through the updates and field questions!
- We will be adding a few new school years and degree levels as classes begin and we will be sending more information on this in the next two weeks.
Post is closed for comments.