Product Announcement—December 17, 2021
For Career Services...
We’ve launched over a dozen new first destination survey (FDS) dashboards to help our US partners more easily segment, visualize, and share student outcome data. The dashboards allow your team to analyze trends across outcome types, student demographics, location, industry, major, college and more—plus, extensive filtering options will help you quickly drill down to unique subsets of your student body.
- Learn more about the new FDS dashboards here.
Additional Student Email Addresses—Reporting Updates
Alongside the launch of additional email support for students, we updated Insights to allow your team to differentiate between a student's institutional email (which you import) and their primary email (where students receive emails from Handshake and Targeted Emails from your team). This will provide an easy way to see how many students have opted to update their primary email address.
- Review the full list of updates to Insights here. If your team uses scheduled reports to export Handshake data to an external platform via SFTP or Amazon S3, please review these updates closely. Because we're updating the names of Insights fields, you may need to alert your IT team to adjust the import process.
- Your team can also view a student’s profile to see their institution email and primary email.
Additional Email Addresses
- Read more about this update here.
- Watch recordings of additional email address office hours sessions here.
We’ve launched a new feature to help employers better target their job postings. School Recommendations suggests more institutions an employer should post a job to, based on the qualifications they’ve set (and how they align with an institution’s student population). It will also suggest institutions the employer is not yet connected to, prompting them to reach out for approval.
- This feature is live for 50% of employers. It will launch to all employers in the coming weeks.
Employer Branding in Fairs
Employer logos are now featured on the screen when hosting a virtual fair session or virtual event on Handshake.
For Career Services...
Targeted Emails Drag & Drop
Drag and drop functionality in Targeted Emails will launch for all institutions in the coming weeks. With drag and drop, you can easily rearrange text, images, banners, buttons, and more within your emails.
- Drag & drop is currently live for all institutions participating in the beta launch.
Employer and job approval second requests
We’re building a new toggle you can use when declining an employer or job to indicate that you’re open to approving if certain changes are made. Employers must include a comment explaining how the changes were addressed in order to re-request approval.
Post is closed for comments.