Career fair registrations can be viewed at any time in Handshake, and edited during the designated registration period.
All role types except for Representative will be able to view or edit a career fair registration. If you do not have access, reach out to your company's Owner or Admin to request a role change or permission. For more information, refer to Who is the Owner of My Company's Profile?
To learn more about Employer Roles, we recommend checking out A Guide to Employer Role Types in Handshake.
View a Career Fair Registration
1. Click Fairs in the left navigation bar.
2. Click the box next to Show Registered Only.
All upcoming fairs that your company has registered for will be displayed; this includes any pending registrations that still need to be approved by the institution. If you would like to view a past career fair registration, refer to How to Search for a Career Fair.
3. Click on the name of the career fair you'd like to view — you'll be directed to the selected career fairs Details page.
4. Click the green Registered button in the upper-right corner of the page, then click View Registration.
All information that was submitted at the time of registration will be displayed on the career fairs Overview page. You'll also have access to the Payment History, Payment Status, and Invoices. If you need to pay for a career fair, follow the steps outlined in How to Pay for a Career Fair Registration.
Edit Career Fair Registration
1. Click on the Edit tab located in the upper-right corner of the career fairs Overview page.
Note: if you are missing this tab, that means the registration period has since closed and no edits can be made. Contact the Career Fair's Point of Contact for assistance — their information is located on the Details page of the Career Fair.
2. The following fields can be edited:
- Names of Representatives Attending
- Basic Information
- Employer Description
- Schedule Owner
- Open Roles
- Are the role(s) you want to fill posted on Handshake?
- Job Titles
- Looking For
- Employment Types
- Job Types
- Institution Years
- Course Groups
Note: any area you cannot edit will need to be updated by the Institution hosting the fair. Contact the Career Fair's Point of Contact for assistance — their information is located on the Details page of the Career Fair.
3. Click the blue Update Registration button in the lower-right corner of the page to save your edits — you'll be directed back to the career fairs Overview page with a confirmation message that states "Registration was successfully updated."
Article is closed for comments.