Career fair registrations can be viewed at any time in Handshake, and edited during the designated registration period.
All role types except for Representative will be able to view or edit a career fair registration. If you do not have access, reach out to your company's Owner or Admin to request a role change or permission. For more information, refer to Who is the Owner of My Company's Profile?
View a career fair registration
1. Click Fairs from the left navigation bar.
2. In the lower-right corner of the page, click the box for Show Registered Only.
- To view a registration for a past career fair registration, check the box for Include Past Fairs.
All upcoming fairs that your company has registered for will be shown, including any that are still awaiting approval from the institution.
3. Click on the name of the career fair you want to view the registration(s) for.
4. On the Details page, click the green button Registered in the top-right corner of the page, then click View Registration.
- If multiple divisions were registered, select the specific registration in the pop-up modal.
5. The Overview page displays all the information submitted during registration. The page also displays the following information:
- Payments (status)
- Registration Packages
- Survey responses (if any)
- Payment History
- Public Activity and Comments
- Institution contact information
If you need to pay for a career fair, refer to How to Pay for a Career Fair Registration.
Edit career fair registration
1. Click on the Edit tab located in the top-right corner of the Career Fair's Overview page.
Note: if you are missing this tab, that means the registration period has since closed and no edits can be made. Contact the Career Fair Point of Contact for assistance — their information is located on the Details page of the Career Fair.
2. The following fields can be edited:
- Names of Representatives Attending this Session
- Basic Information
- Employer Description
- Schedule Owner
- Open Roles
- Are the role(s) you want to fill posted on Handshake?
- Jobs on Handshake/Job Titles
- Looking For
- Employment Types
- Job Types
- Levels of Study
- Course Groups
Note: any field you cannot edit will need to be updated by the institution hosting the fair. Contact the Career Fair Point of Contact for assistance — their information is located on the Details page of the Career Fair.
3. Click the blue button Update Registration in the lower-right corner of the page to save your edits — you'll be directed back to the Overview page with a confirmation message that states "Registration was successfully updated."