Within a distributed campus model in Handshake, below are the workflows to consider in what is shared across multiple career centres and what is more individualised. For the shared workflows, please keep in mind that saved searches and default searches will be enormously helpful for your team.
- Employer Approvals/Employers
- Job Approvals/Jobs
- Custom Career Interests Question (Contact your UPM for more information. This is not required.)
- Appointments (can be separated using labels and other requirements)
- Labels (You will want to have a consistent naming convention for labels across all career centres to reduce confusion.)
- Notes (If a person has the security role "View Shared Notes", they will be able to see public notes written by staff members across all career centres.)
More Individualised Workflows
- Appointments (if separating by requirements, each career centre can have their own set of appointment types.)
- Interview Schedule Seasons
- Interview Schedule Preferences
- Interview Schedule Timelines
- Interview Schedule Templates
- Event Preferences
- Branding Pages
When setting up distributed campuses, consider what system your institution uses for payments.
When using Stripe, you will not be able to setup payments per career centre.
CASHNet supports additional item codes to accommodate multiple career centres, and TouchNet supports multiple career centres as well, via adding a uPay URL and Site per career centre.
Article is closed for comments.