If you are interested in sending a survey to employers you will first need to make sure that the survey is visible to all employers.
- Create a new survey - more information here
- Click Ask Employers to Take
- Now this survey will be visible to all employers that are connected with your university
To send the survey to employers:
- Click Employers or Contacts on the left navigation bar
- Filter to the employers or contacts you are interested in surveying
- Click Send Email to Contacts:
- Double-check the number of contacts in the confirmation popup looks correct, then click Confirm:
- Send a message to these employer contacts and include the link to the survey you created.
- In Mass Emails, you can include the exact link to the survey, or attach the survey as a card - Example: https://demo.joinhandshake.com/surveys/1740
- In Targeted Emails, you can attach the survey as a Button using the survey link.
*Quick Tip: The link to the survey is the web address in your browser window when viewing the survey overview page. Copy this link for use in your Targeted or Mass Emails!