The student homepage helps students find resources that are related to their interests in Handshake!
Collections posted to the homepage are based on students engagement on the platform, and ordered by relevance to them — we want to make it as easy as possible for students to get to the collections they engage with the most!
Depending on the students engagement, they may have access to the following collections:
- Virtual Group Events (upcoming virtual events)
- Jobs with Virtual Info chats
- Virtual Employer Sessions (available sessions with 1:1 meetings)
- New Jobs recommended for you (jobs recommended to the student based on views and applications)
- Jobs with Connections (an employer contact is attached)
- Personalized Jobs for you (jobs recommended to the student based on views and applications)
- Job Roles (jobs with roles of interest)
- Major Groups (jobs that pertain to a certain major)
- When students have more than one major, the suggested jobs will be based on either the primary major selected, or if no primary major is designated, they'll be based on the first major listed.
- On Campus Jobs (jobs posted by your school for campus employment)
- Expiring Jobs (jobs expiring within 2 weeks)
- Interested Industries (jobs within the industries the student is interested in)
- Application Reminder (jobs where the application was started but not finished)