Reasons a standard label will not show up:
- "name is already taken"
- If importing a "public" label, label_type must be specified
- defaults to "normal" label - institution only and will fail to import
- Label is already created and "used for" has been specified within Handshake
- If importing contact labels, used for must be adjusted for "All"; they cannot be applied if set to Employers or Appointments, for example
- "unable to find identifiable"
- Generally due to that user or event/appointment not being in the system
- If you can confirm that this is inaccurate and the user is in the system, check the formatting to ensure it meets Handshake requirements
Please see label formatting requirements here.
Article is closed for comments.