Reasons a standard label will not show up:
- "name is already taken"
- If importing a "public" label, label_type must be specified
- defaults to "normal" label - institution only and will fail to import
- Label is already created and "used for" has been specified within Handshake
- If importing contact labels, used for must be adjusted for "All"; they cannot be applied if set to Employers or Appointments, for example
- "unable to find identifiable"
- Generally due to that user or event/appointment not being in the system
- If you can confirm that this is inaccurate and the user is in the system, check the formatting to ensure it meets Handshake requirements
Please see label formatting requirements here.