1. To begin, click on your name in the top-right corner any page in Handshake, then select Teammates from the dropdown.
2. Locate the user that you'd like to manage. Use the filters on the left sidebar to narrow your search results.
Note: Admins cannot manage other Admins or the Owner.
You can filter teammates by:
- Keyword search (name or email)
- Roles are only displayed if at least one teammate has been assigned the role type.
- Visible on company profile
- Status (account status)
- Not Confirmed
From the Teammates page
In the table displayed, navigate to the Role column, then select a new role type from the dropdown menu.
From the Teammate's profile
1. Click the three dot menu icon to the far right of their name, then click Edit user.
Alternatively, if you're viewing their profile, click the Account tab in the top-right corner of the page.
2. On the page that loads, locate the Role field, then select their new role from the dropdown menu.
3. To save your changes, click Update User in the lower-right of the page.
- If you'd like to transfer ownership to another user, refer to How to Transfer Ownership.
- To reinstate or deactivate a teammate's account, check out How to Deactivate or Reinstate Teammate Accounts.
Article is closed for comments.