If you processed a job in the Importer and noticed that a few of your rows failed, you can use this article as a guide to locate and download any failed rows. Once you've found the failure cause for each row, you can make the necessary adjustments and re-submit your file for processing.
Identify Failed Rows:
1. From your job's overview page, you will see a status update at the top of the page:
2. If there are any failed rows (highlighted in red under the Progress bar), select the View / Download Results button in the upper right corner of the job overview page:
Specifically this button:
3. Select the Download Failed Rows CSV button from the row details page to see the records that failed to upload:
4. Review this article to understand the most common Importer error messages and how to make the necessary adjustments in your file.
Re-upload the File
1. Once you've made the necessary content/formatting adjustments to your failed rows file, you'll also want to make sure to remove the columns with the status and response headers.
2. Create a new Importer job with the basic requirements (file, job type, etc):
2. Save - and request to run!
Explore a few of our go-to Importer articles:
Article is closed for comments.