Student-submitted reviews for jobs and interviews are stored in the Reviews tab. In order to access this data, ensure that you have the "Manage Students" role. If you do not have this roles, please reach out to your Career Services internal point of contact to request access.
1. Click Reviews on the left navigation bar. The page will load to Job Reviews, and you can click the Interview Reviews tab to switch.
2. Use the filters on the left of the page to load a specific set of reviews. Page filters for Job Reviews and Interview Reviews are the same.
- Keyword Search
- Privacy Status
- Moderation Status
- Job Titles
- Submitted Date
3. Click on the review to see the details, including:
- What the student liked
- What they wish had been different
- Interview process
- Interview questions
Once your school has activated the internships ratings and reviews survey, you will be able to view the results through Analytics. You will need both Analytics: Access and Manage in order to access these reports. If you do not have these roles, please reach out to your Career Services internal point of contact to request access.
Click on Analytics from the left navigation bar in Handshake, then click Create Report in the upper-right corner of the page. You may select the Interview Reviews or Job Reviews template as needed.
You can then create your own custom reports of job and interview reviews, or you start with the reports our team has created below.
The below reports were built using our legacy reporting system, so they are not saved in Handshake. If you'd like to save the report, click Save Report in the upper-right corner, then fill out the Report Name (title the same as we did in this article if you like!), Description (optional), and Sharing settings.
- Count of job reviews by major
- Employers with the most job reviews
- Employers with the hardest interviews
- Employers with an overall rating of 5
For a list of FAQ's, please see: Reviews and Summer Experiences FAQs.