If you want to send invoices for multiple employer registrations at the same time, you can do so with a bulk action.
For instructions on how to send a single invoice instead, see "How to Send an Invoice" (NOTE: the process below can be used to send a single invoice, but the "How to Send an Invoice" article walks you through sending an invoice from the individual registration page).
To send an invoice to multiple registrants:
1. Click Fairs on the left navigation bar, then click on the fair name you'd like to send invoices for.
2. On the fair overview page, click View Employers.
3. Click the checkbox to the left of the employer name on all registrations that need invoices.
4. Click More, then click Invoice Registrations.
5. On the popup that loads, select the following:
- who you'd like send the invoice to:
- Send to Yourself: Will send to the email address associated with your career services account
- Send to Registration Creator: Will send to the email address associated with the registration creator
- Send to Registrant: Will send to the email address associated with the registrant listed on the career fair registration
- Send to All Contacts: Will send to the email address associated to all employer representatives listed on the career fair registration
- Note: for virtual fairs, this is the Registrant and Schedule Owner (if the Schedule Owner is someone other than the Registrant)
- Subject (set by default, but can be customized)
- Custom Message (sent in addition to the default invoice message configured on your fair)
- Note: If you've configured a Default invoice message, this will be included in the text box.
Note: This will create and send a new invoice for all selected registrations (even if they have already been invoiced). For fully paid registrations, the new invoice will reflect a zero balance due.
*Workflow Tip* In the event that you've already invoiced registrants, then need to make a change to your payment instructions for the fair, you can use this bulk invoice option to quickly generate a new invoice with the payment instruction changes!
Below is an example of the email the recipients will receive:
Below is an example of the invoice the employer will receive if the employer has selected a manual payment method:
Below is an example of the invoice the employer will receive if the employer has selected a credit card payment method (note the Pay Here link below the Itemized List):