If you want to send invoices for multiple registrations at the same time, you can do so with a bulk action. The following article outlines this process. For instructions on how to send a single invoice, see our article titled "How to Send an Invoice" (NOTE: the process below can be used to send a single invoice, but the "How do I send an Invoice" article walks you through sending an invoice from the individual registration page).
To send an invoice to multiple registrants:
- Click Fairs on the left hand navigation bar.
- From the list of fairs your school has created, click the fair for which you want to send the invoices
- On the fair’s Overview page, click the green "View Employers" box on the left:
- Next, select the registrations you want to send invoices for, click the "More Actions" dropdown menu, then click "Invoice Registrations":
- From here, you can select who you'd like to invoice (see below for more detail on the options), create a custom message (optional), and finish sending the invoices.
*NOTE: This will create and send a new invoice for all selected registrations (even if they have already been invoiced). For fully paid registrations, the new invoice will reflect a zero balance due.
Send to Yourself: Will send to the email address associated with your career services account
Send to Registration Creator: Will send to the email address associated with the registration creator. This is not visible anywhere on the registration.
Send to Registrant: Will send to the email address associated with the registrant listed on the career fair registration (see image below)
Send to All Contacts: Will send to the email address associated to all representatives listed on the career fair registration (see image below)
Below is an example of the email the recipients will receive: