- Employer Approvals/Employers
- Job Approvals/Jobs
- Custom Career Interests Question (Contact your UPM for more information. This is not required.)
- Appointments (can be separated using labels and other requirements)
- Labels (You will want to have a consistent naming convention for labels across all career centers to reduce confusion.)
- Notes (If a person has the security role "View Shared Notes", they will be able to see public notes written by staff members across all career centers.)
More Individualized Workflows
- Appointments (If separating by requirements, each career center can have their own set of appointment types.)
- Interview Schedule Seasons
- Interview Schedule Preferences
- Interview Schedule Timelines
- Interview Schedule Templates
- Event Preferences
- Branding Pages
When setting up distributed campuses, consider what system your school uses for payments.
When using Stripe, you will not be able to setup payments per career center.
CASHNet supports additional item codes to accommodate multiple career centers, and TouchNet supports multiple career centers as well, via adding a uPay URL and Site per career center.