If you have a distributed campus and use the Career Center feature in Handshake, you can enable a branding page for each. If this is turned on, each office is able to add their own logo and branding page.
If you aren't yet using Career Centers, check out Managing Distributed Campuses or Multiple Career Offices in Handshake.
Check that you have a Branding Page enabled for your Career Center
1. Click on your name in the upper-right corner of Handshake, then click on School Settings.
2. Click Career Centers from the menu on the left of the page.
3. Look for the Branding page enabled: option under your Career Center. If this is not listed with "yes" and needs to be, click the pencil icon to the far-right in the tile.
- In the example below, the "Main Career Center" does not have a branding page enabled, while the second one does:
4. In the page that loads, check the box to the left of Branding enabled. You can add or update the Career Center Description below (as needed, since the branding page is visible to students, employers, and other career services staff), then click the blue button Save in the lower-right.
- Tip: Once your Career Center has the Branding page enabled: option set to yes, navigate to your individual User Settings to make sure that you are connected to the Career Center you plan to edit.
- Learn how to change this in Career Services User Settings: Personal Information (Profile).
Change the Branding Page
1. Navigate to your School Settings by either of the methods below:
- Follow steps 1 & 2 in the section above OR
- Click your institution name in the left navigation bar, click the Edit tab in the upper-right corner of the page, then click on Career Centers from the menu on the left of the page.
2. Locate the relevant Career Center you intend to edit, then click the hyperlinked name. This will load the individual Career Center page.
3. From the Career Center page, you can:
- Click the Edit (pencil) icon in the corner of the profile image or the banner image to edit the branding images
- For assistance with image sizes, please refer to our Image Size Guide.
- Click the Edit tab in the upper-right corner of the branding page to edit the description of the Career Center
Reminder: edits that you make to the branding page will be visible to career services staff, employers, and students. This page will also show upcoming career fairs, events and interview schedules that are connected to your Career Center.