When choosing your image, please keep in mind the following size requirements:
- Event image - We accept any image ratio and you can crop that image in the editor. At Handshake we use a 400 x 400 pixel image to fill the entire space.
- Career Fair image - We accept any image ratio and you can crop that image in the editor. At Handshake we use a 1200 x 300 pixel image.
- Employer or school logo - A 1:1 (width to height) ratio is best for your logo with a minimum size of 150x150 and maximum size of 400x400 pixels.
- Employer or school branding image (the banner at the top of your company/school profile) - A ratio between 4:1 and 5:1 (width to height) is best for your branding image with a size minimum of 1200x300 and a size maximum of 2000x500
- Articles - We recommend a 1:1 ratio for this image, at Handshake we use a 400x400 pixel image. If you choose "Adjust Image" and drag it to the center of the box we will automatically pad the image with white background to turn it into a square for you!
To learn how to upload an image to your Career Fair or Event page, read How do I upload an image to a new or existing Career Fair or Event?