Survey with completion label
2. Mark the survey as required - this will display the survey as required when the student goes to the Surveys page (also discoverable via clicking on Career Center, then Surveys)
3. Create a label - perhaps something like "reviewed ToS"
4. Add that as a completion label to the survey- this will mark any student who takes the survey with that label
6. After a period of time, you can then filter on the label in the Manage Students tab using the "not label" filter and send a targeted email to students who have not yet agreed to the your school-specific policy
- Best Practice: use the preferred method of delivery each semester to capture newly imported/created students and ensure compliance!
1. Add the information in a resource article
2. Pin the resource article to the student dashboard - this will display in the "suggested by your school" section in the student view
If you have a dedicated portion of your school website pointing to the Handshake login or any "about" information we always recommend adding this information there, too!
- Handshake Student + Alumni Support site
- What to do if you've given your personal info to a fraudulent employer
- Fraudulent Employer Quick Tips
- Handshake Terms of Service