Targeted Emails, Handshake's internal email tool, offer a way for institutions to email students and contacts with relevant, timely, and useful information.
1. Save time by setting up a default sender name and email address for your institution.
Adding these defaults can help save time later when composing emails. Each email is still customizable, so you're welcome to adjust the sender name and/or email address per individual email.
For instructions, check out School Settings: Targeted Email Configuration.
2. Create consistent emails that drive clear actions from students and contacts.
The Targeted Email tool empowers you with the following options for content:
- Duplicate a sent email or email draft
- easily reuse a favorite layout or format
- Use a pre-configured Handshake Template
- check out our gallery in Handshake Templates
- Customize a new email with:
- Basic Content (building blocks): Text, Heading, Image, Button (call to action - customizable text on button and hyperlink), Spacer/Divider
- Handshake Content: Career Fair, Event, Job Role, Job
3. Once your email is sent, track campaign performance and recipient engagement.
Quickly track opens, clicks, account activations, event/fair registrations, and more, all within Handshake. For details, check out Targeted Emails Performance Overview.
To more quickly locate previously composed emails by you and your team, use our Targeted Emails Search.