If you would like to download all individual responses for your First Destination Survey you can follow these instructions. This data is not NACE formatted.
1. Click First Destination from the left navigation bar.
2. From the list that appears, click on the survey you are interested in downloading data from.
3. Click the Students & Stats tab–the Response Overview table provides some aggregate response data, and individual recipients are listed below the table. Use the filters on the left of the page to narrow down listed recipients as desired.
4. From the recipient list, select recipients as needed by putting a check to the left of the recipient name–to select all, click the checkbox to the left of the Name column header, then click Select All.
5. Click More in the upper-right corner of the recipients table, then click Download CSV.
A blue popup will appear in the lower-right corner to confirm the download is being prepared. A link will also be sent to the email address on your account, if you'd prefer to navigate away from this page.
If you remain on the page, the file will automatically download to your computer, and a green popup will appear to confirm the download is completed.
Responses for all FDS types
The following columns are included in all FDS types response downloads:
- Auth Identifier
- Card ID
- First Name
- Last Name
- School Email
- Personal Email
- Recipient Primary Major
- Recipient Secondary Majors
- Recipient Graduation Date
- Recipient Education Level
- Recipient Primary College
- Recipient Gender
- Recipient Ethnicity
- Recipient Visa Status
- Recipient Veteran Status
- Recipient First Generation
- Recipient Athlete Status
- Recipient Hometown
- Recipient Graduation Group Name
- Response Primary Major
- Response Secondary Majors
- Response Education Level
- Response Graduation Date
- Response Primary College
- Response Status
- Response Date
- Continuing Education School
- Continuing Education Level
- Continuing Education Major
- Is Fellowship?
- Fellowship Name
- Military Branch
- Military Rank
- Still Looking Option
- Not Seeking Option
- Submitted By
- Knowledge Response?
- Knowledge Source
The following columns are specific to the undergrad responses download:
- Employer Name
- Employer Industry
- Employment Category
- Employment Type Job Function
- Job Position Found through Handshake
- Employed During Education
- Offer Date
- Accept Date
- Start Date
- Annual Salary
- Pay Schedule
- Bonus Amount
- Authorized to work in US?
- Other Compensation
MBA CSEA Responses
The following columns are specific to the MBA CSEA responses download:
- Response Primary Concentration
- Response Program Length (Months)
- Response Program Type
- Response Years of Professional Experience After Undergrad
- Response Primary College
- Status at Graduate Outcome
- Accepted Job Offer Employer Name
- Accepted Job Offer Employer Industry
- Accepted Job Offer Employment Type
- Accepted Job Offer Job Function
- Accepted Job Offer Job Position
- Accepted Job Offer Employed During Education
- Accepted Job Offer Internship
- Undergraduate Major Category
- Accepted Job Offer Location
- Accepted Job Offer Offer Date
- Accepted Job Offer Accept Date
- Accepted Job Offer Start Date
- Accepted Job Offer End Date
- Accepted Job Offer Salary
- Accepted Job Offer Bonus Amount
- Accepted Job Offer Other Compensation
- Accepted Job Offer Primary Source of Employment
- Accepted Job Offer Count
- Pending Job Offer Count
- Declined Job Offer Count
If you're downloading MBA CSEA responses and interested in learning more about industry or function mapping, refer to First Destination Survey (FDS) MBA CSEA Industry and Job Function Mappings.
Article is closed for comments.