Handshake allows you to complete appointments individually or in bulk. Follow the steps outlined below for each method.
Complete Appointments in Bulk
If your school has multiple appointments that need to be marked as "completed" in Handshake, you can efficiently do this in one swoop!
1. Click Appointments from the left navigation bar in Handshake.
2. Add a check next to each of the appointments that you wish to mark as completed, then click Mark Complete, located in the upper-right corner of the page.
3. Click Confirm in the pop-up that appears to mark the appointments as complete.
Complete an Individual Appointment
If a student has an appointment via Skype or phone, and doesn't checkin using the Kiosk, career advisors can mark the appointment as started, and then complete the appointment in Handshake!
1. On the appointment overview page, click the blue button Start Appointment to start the appointment with the student.
- If the student didn't show up to the appointment, click the red button Student Did Not Show.
- If the appointment should be canceled, the red button Cancel Appointment.
2. Once the appointment has been completed, click the blue button Complete Appointment.
If a survey is attached to an appointment that's been completed in Handshake (individually or in bulk), the student will be sent an email to complete the survey.