On Handshake, you can access and review candidates for all employer-hosted schedules, including availability calendars.
Note: Employer-hosted Schedules, except for Availability Calendars, are part of the Events module — if you do not currently have this package, check with your Customer Success Manager for more information.
Premium features are for Handshake Premium accounts only. For more information on our Premium offering, please check out this resource!
1. Click on Meetings from the left navigation bar, then locate and click on the relevant schedule.
2. From here, click on either the Meetings or the Candidates tab to view your candidates.
The student's name will display in the blue card to the right side of the time slot when they sign up for a session or are added to one.
To view their profile, click on the blue card, then click on their name, which is hyperlinked. Learn more about Viewing Student Profiles.
- Students without a Handshake profile will display a human icon highlighted in gray with an x.
The student table displays candidates added or invited to a schedule with the following details:
- Student (name)
- To view the student's profile, click on their name. Their profile will open in a new tab.
- School year
- Grad date
1. To download the candidates' information into a CSV, click the download button to the left of the keyword search.
2. The message "Preparing download. You will also receive an email with this file." will appear in a blue banner.
3. The information below is included in this CSV:
- First name, last name
- Email address
- Sign-up date
- School years
- Evaluation rating