You can make modifications manually to courses in Institution Settings. You can also download a list of all courses at your institution.
We recommend using Importer to upload your first student file before manually making changes to the courses sections.
Course Groups are not editable on a per-institution basis. These lists were developed in cooperation with a number of our partner institutions.
To begin, go to your institution settings and select Courses
To add a course:
1. Click Add course in the top right corner of the page
2. The Add a course pop up will be provided. You can type the course and course group that you'd like to map that course to. Select these options from dropdown menus and then click Add to complete the process
To search for a course:
1. Use the search bar at the top of the page to search for a course. When the course result appears, you can click the pencil icon to edit the course.
2. Similar to the Add a course pop up, this pop up allows you to change the title of the courses, as well as the course mapping for this course.
To delete a course:
- Use the bin icon to the right of the course that you wish to delete
- This will pop-up a box asking you to confirm whether you want to delete this course. If the course is mapped, and if students have selected the course on their profiles, that information will be provided before you finalise your decision to delete the course.
3. Click Delete course to complete this process
To Download all courses:
1. Click the Download button located at the top of the page:
2. This will download all the courses on the page. The spreadsheet will provide the list of courses as well as associated course groups, if any.