If you've sent invitations to multiple contacts to create user accounts in Handshake, you have successfully sent Bulk Invites. You can access this information in the Bulk Invites sections of institution settings. This article will help you navigate this process.
Once you are in the institution settings:
- Click Bulk Invites
- You will be presented with a list of invitations. These are all the invitations that have been created by your institution. Invitations with the phrase (drafting) have not yet been sent by your institution.
- Select an individual bulk invite for details.
- Invitation Demographics - How many contacts were invited and the status of these contacts at the time of invitation
- Employer Actions Taken - The amount of employers that were automatically approved, according to your institution's employer approval preferences and the amount of employers that already had accounts approved, declined, or in progress
- Results - How many employers registered through the bulk invite