Employers can be invited to any institution-hosted event at your institution. If you would like to invite an employer to an event, follow the outlined details below!
1. Click Events on the left navigation bar.
2. Click on the event you'd like to invite an employer to.
3. Locate the Participating Employers section on the Event Overview page, then hover your arrow below the word Participating, then click the white button + that appears.
4. The Visibility and branding page will load. Scroll to the middle of the page to locate the section titled Employer attendees.
5. Use the search bar under Employer attendees to find the employer in Handshake, then click on their name to add them.
Note: you can add multiple employers at once.
6. Click the blue button Next step: Attendance in the lower-right corner of the page to proceed with the invite.
7. Click the blue button Update in the lower-right corner of the page to invite the employer.
Important: the employer will automatically be invited to the event with this action. You won't be asked to confirm their invite, nor will you be able to "un-invite" them; however, you can remove the employer from the attending list by clicking the X to the right of their name.
The event will be displayed on the employers Event page and Homepage in Handshake.