You can use Event Preferences to configure default settings for approval instructions, invoicing, and request surveys in order to streamline your processes for Event management in Handshake.
How do I configure Event Preferences?
Navigate to your School Settings:
Select Event Preferences from the left-hand menu:
Here, you'll be able to edit the following information:
- Event Approved Instructions: These are the instructions shown to the employer in the notification that the event is approved.
- Event Invoice Message: This message will be included in the invoice that you send to employers. We recommend including payment instructions and your refund policy in this field.
- Event Request Survey: Survey for employers to fill out when requesting an event. If you have questions about creating a survey, please review this article: How to Create a Survey.
Here is an example of the Event Preferences:
How do I configure Event Preferences for a particular Career Center?
- If you have Career Centers set up in Handshake, you can also configure Event Preferences for each Career Center!
- Make sure you have Events enabled on your Career Center and follow the outline above for each Career Center.
- If you have questions about Career Centers in Handshake, please review this article: About Distributed Campuses or Multiple Career Offices in Handshake.