As soon as you receive RSVPs for either an event or fair, you can quickly message and follow up with your attendees.
Learn more about Accessing Event and Fair RSVPs.
1. Navigate to the specific event of fair, then click the Student tab.
2. You may use the filters on the left sidebar to narrow and customise your search results. You can filter applicants by:
- Keyword Search
- Sourced students
- Level of study
- Not labels
- Course category
- Grad date
- Handshake profile
1. Check the box to the left of each attendee you'd like to message, or the box for Name in the table header to select all attendees.
- When at least one attendee has been checked, bulk actions will appear in the table header:
- Message Students
- Add Label
- Remove Label
- Download CSV
- Download CVs
- Download CVs: Zip
2. Click Message Students in the header to send the attendee(s) a message.
3. A message text box will open. Compose your message, then click the blue button Preview Message.
Tip: click Create template to save the message as a template. This will allow you to reuse the message content quickly in other messages.
4. Review your message, then click the green button Send message.
- To edit the message, click Cancel.
This message is sent separately to each attendee. Attendees will not see the recipients of this message.
Discover our Messaging Best Practices.