A note to our valued partners:
Welcome to Handshake, we’re so excited to have you onboard!
At Handshake, we're committed to focusing on impact and acting with empathy to deliver on our mission of bringing equity to the workplace! In Support, we're fortunate enough to be able to interact with careers professionals on a daily basis and it is always interesting and exciting to see the ways in which you are utilising Handshake, as well as the useful feedback that hits our support ticketing system.
For normal queries, we look to respond within 24 hours. But don’t worry! It’s very unlikely you’ll have to wait that long for an answer as our team will usually get back to you with a first response within the first few hours.
Sometimes, you may find yourself in need of urgent assistance. Career Fair, Event and Appointment deadlines can increase the urgency of your tickets. We understand and we’re here to help! That’s why we endeavour to reply to any queries that you mark urgent within 1 hour of submission.
We’re aware that careers professionals interact with students, graduates and employers who are also using Handshake everyday and some questions may be interlinked. Our dedicated support team is on hand to deal directly with their queries and provide the support they require, whether it’s logging in or help signing up to a virtual fair. For employer and student queries, we aim to respond within 48 hours. However, the vast majority of tickets will be responded to on the same day that they are submitted.
- If you have any questions about our response times, or just want to refresh your memory regarding the Handshake Support offering, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- If you have a more complex query, or just need some face-to-face time to communicate a question, you can get in touch via Calendly and book a video conference call (https://calendly.com/handshake-uk-support-team/support-call).
- We also have a Phone Support option for our university staff users.
- From 31st July 2023, this service will usually be available from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 10am and 12pm. In September and October, this will extend to 10am-2pm.
- The number to call is 01234 982 400.
- Please note:
- this service is only available for university staff.
- that this is not intended to replace the existing contact options, so please continue to send in questions via the usual channels.