If you have a distributed campus in Handshake you can brand your career center with its own logo and branding page!
Before you begin:
- Before you can get started editing a branding page:
- Check in the school settings to make sure that your career center has branding page enabled set to yes
- If this is not set to yes you can reach out to your account manager and request that this be enabled
- Check in your User Settings and make sure that you are attached to the career center you plan on editing
To change the career center branding page:
- Visit the university branding page by clicking your university name on the left navigation bar
- Under Career Centers select the career center that you are interested in creating a branding page for
- Click the Edit icon in the corner of the image icons to edit the branding images
- Click Edit in the top right corner of the branding page to edit the description of the career center
- Enter the description of your career center and click Update Career Center
What will your career center page look like to employers, students, and other staff members?
- The edits that you make to the branding page will be visible to career services staff, employers, and students. We will also show upcoming career fairs, events and interview schedules that are connected to your career center.