A system error occurred while running this static analysis.
What's going on?
This could be due to:
- Additional columns/commas in the file that have no entries
- The easiest way to check this is by right-clicking the file and opening it in a text editor
- An example of what you may see:
- Note that if there are trailing commas [creating additional columns] this is generally affected throughout the file and must be corrected
- If it's occurring for your automated sync, you may have to contact your IT department to have it corrected
- If it's occurring in a one-off file (that is not sent through S3), an easy and quick way to resolve this is by going into excel and highlighting the "empty columns" to the right - remove them by right-clicking and delete
- The file is not a true .CSV
- See: CSV Rules and Requirements
- You can check this by typing in your command line prompt:
- $file filenamehere.csv
- use a file viewer
- File contains line breaks or new lines that are causing an issue (CRLF terminators)