To ensure the success for all University partners, we've updated our University Technical Support guidelines and resources.
Technical Documentation and Resources
Please bookmark and visit https://documentation.joinhandshake.com/docs for information on SSO, Student Sync, Importer, API general processes, errors, and best practices. Documentation includes our SSO setup guide, SAML/LDAP/CAS guides, and Student Sync Setup. Feel free to share our Tech Docs with your IT team as well.
If you would like to request access to our API, please submit your request here.
Contacting Tech Support
If you need help after reviewing our materials, please visit our Contact Form and select the "Tech Support" Category when prompted and choose the subcategory that best fits your question. Here's a screenshot of what this looks like:
Tech Support Calls
If your Support package includes phone support and you'd like a call with your IT team, please take the following steps:
- Use our Help Contact Form and select the "Tech Support" Category when prompted
- In your submission please include the following details:
- What actions have you taken and what was the result? Any specific error message(s)?
- Is your issue preventing a launch?
- Are there access issues or a major outage at your school?
- Our Tech Support team will review and address your submission. If a call is appropriate for your question, they will provide a link to schedule a call.
If you need information on general processes, AWS credentials, or errors please refer to our documentation.