If you'd like to like to restrict fair attendance to a particular subset of students, you may set qualifications on the fair. Students must meet the qualifications selected in order to register for the fair, but all students will be able to see the fair, regardless of qualifications set.
1. To add extra items, click Fairs on the left navigation bar. You will see a list of fairs that your school has created. Select the career fair that you'd like to set qualifications for.
2. Click Edit in the upper right corner of the page, then click on Student Qualifications from the menu on the left side of that page.
3. Select the desired qualifications of fair attendees:
- School years: Select school years to limit registrations to only students with these school years. You may select as many as you like.
- Note: Students that do not have a school year on their profile will not be able to register.
- Cumulative GPA Required: Check this box if you'd like registrations limited to students with a minimum gpa. Use the Cumulative GPA text box to enter the minimum gpa.
- Major Groups: Select specific majors groups to limit registrations to students with a qualifying major.
- Colleges: Enter the name(s) of colleges that students must be linked to in order to register for the fair.
- Required Labels: Enter any labels that students must have on their profile in order to register.
Note: the logic is "AND" across qualification types, and "OR" within a particular type.
- For example, you could select School Years: Sophomore, Junior and Colleges: College of Business, and this would allow any Sophomore or Junior with College of Business listed in their Primary Education to register.