The scale question type can be used in surveys to display options in a horizontal way. This is helpful when asking for feedback on a certain item or a rating an individual's performance.
How do I create a scale type question?
- Open the survey section of Handshake
- Go to the Questions section of the survey
- Click Add Question
- Type in the Question and then select the Scale Question Type
- Choose the range of your scale, you can go up to 10
- Choose the titles for each end of your scale, we recommend Less Likely to More Likely but these are completely customizable
What does this look like for students?