If you would like to assign a label to a student after completing a survey you can follow these steps.
How to setup survey completion labels
- Create a new survey
- Select the label you would like to assign to a student when they complete the survey
- Once a student completes this survey they will be assigned the label that you selected
- On campus interview eligible completion labels - assign this label to students after they complete your on campus interview policies
- Experience evaluation labels - assign this label to students after they complete their experience evaluations
First Destination Custom Questions - assign this label to students after they complete attached FDS custom questions
- Please refer to step 6 in How to Create a New First Destination Survey for assistance setting up a custom questions survey.
Can I assign a label to an employer user when they complete a survey?
- No, at this time Handshake only supports assigning survey completion labels to students.
Can I use skip logic to assign labels based on responses to the survey?
- No, the label is only assigned to the student after they complete the survey. If you would only like to assign a label to students who agree with your career center policies then you can add multiple choice questions with with only an agree or yes option for students.