If you'd like to send a follow-up email to survey recipients, you can generate a new email via the survey overview page.
1. Click Surveys from the left navigation bar.
2. Click on the relevant survey to load the survey’s overview page. In the Email Recipients section on the left, select one of the email action buttons:
- Email All Recipients: Email all users who received the survey
- Email Silent Recipients: Email all users who have received the survey, but not yet taken it
- Email Taken Recipients: Email all users who have received and taken the survey
3. This will generate a new email in Handshake. For more information, refer to Creating and Sending Targeted Emails.
The recipients are pre-selected according to the chosen button in Step 2, so once the email is created and finalised, you can send when ready.