If you would like to assign a label to a student after completing a survey you can follow these steps.
How to setup survey completion labels
- Create a new survey
- Select the label you would like to assign to a student when they complete the survey
- Once a student completes this survey they will be assigned the label that you selected
- On campus interview eligible completion labels - assign this label to students after they complete your on campus interview policies
- Experience evaluation labels - assign this label to students after they complete their experience evaluations
First Destination Custom Questions - assign this label to students after they complete attached FDS custom questions
- Please refer to step 6 in How to Create a New First Destination Survey for assistance setting up a custom questions survey.
Can I assign a label to an employer user when they complete a survey?
- No, at this time Handshake only supports assigning survey completion labels to students.
Can I use skip logic to assign labels based on responses to the survey?
- No, the label is only assigned to the student after they complete the survey. If you would only like to assign a label to students who agree with your career center policies then you can add multiple choice questions with with only an agree or yes option for students.
Article is closed for comments.