The student homepage helps students find resources that are related to their interests in Handshake!
Collections posted to the homepage are based on students engagement on the platform, and ordered by relevance to them — we want to make it as easy as possible for students to get to the collections they engage with the most!
Depending on the students engagement, they may have access to the following collections:
- Virtual Group Events (upcoming virtual events)
- Jobs with Virtual Info chats
- Virtual Employer Sessions (available sessions with 1:1 meetings)
- New Jobs recommended for you (jobs recommended to the student based on views and applications)
- Jobs with Connections (an employer contact is attached)
- Personalised Jobs for you (jobs recommended to the student based on views and applications)
- Job Roles (jobs with roles of interest)
- Course Groups (jobs that pertain to a certain course)
- When students have more than one course, the suggested jobs will be based on either the primary course selected, or if no primary course is designated, they'll be based on the first course listed.
- On Campus Jobs (jobs posted by your institution for campus employment)
- Expiring Jobs (jobs expiring within 2 weeks)
- Interested Industries (jobs within the industries the student is interested in)
- Application Reminder (jobs where the application was started but not finished)