With the introduction of Peer Messaging, we wanted to allow our University Partners the ability to better understand the messages being sent between students/Alumni. This dashboard captures helpful data on both the senders and recipients!
To navigate to this dashboard:
1. Click Analytics from the left navigation bar
2. Click Dashboards from the tabs at the upper-left of the page
3. Click Peer Messaging from the tile selections
The reports included in this dashboard, along with the fields that you can filter on, are listed below.
- Within My Institution = select from "is (yes/no)"
- Conversation Initiated = timeframe during which the conversation was initiated
The first two reporting blocks display:
- Profile Visibility: of the students at your institution with the Community privacy option selected, these are the profile visibility designations
- Within/Outside My Institution: Of the messages sent, this is the breakdown of recipients at your institution vs outside your institution
The second set of reporting blocks display:
- Request Reasons: the percentage breakdown of reasons selected for messaging
- Read/Accepted/Replied: the percentage breakdown of read/accepted/replied rate
The third set of reporting blocks show the level of study percentage breakdown of both Senders and Recipients.
The last section on the page will show the distinct count of messages sent and received per Course.