Journeys is a Handshake feature, initially for users in the UK only, that was implemented in the summer of 2021. Journeys allow career centres to organise actions for students to complete. Students can explore these activities and see a sense of progress as they move through the process.
Journey Main Page
Once you've selected a Journey, the link in the URL will be unique (joinhandshake.co.uk/edu/journeys/####). You can use this link to direct a student to their Journey.
After you've select a Journey from the main page, you can then click on any individual student to access their progress for that particular Journey.
Note: For an overview of the Journeys feature, please refer to Journeys - An Overview.
Journey Search Filters
You can use the various options to filter your list on the Students tab. The filters are as follows:
- Journey Not Started
- In Progress
- Journey Start Date - A date range for when the journey has begun
- Journey Completed Date - A date range for when the journey is completed
- Number of Goals Completed - A range for how many journey goals were completed
- Goals Completed - Goals that were completed for this journey
- Goals not Completed - Goals that were not completed for this journey
- Course - Filter by course
- Level of Study - Filter by Level of Study
- Primary College - Filter by Primary College
- Label - Filter according to whether a specific label is present
- Not Label - Filter according to whether a specific label is not present
- Student status - Filter to include students who are archived in a Journey
Example: If you wish send an email to students with the Journey 'Complete' status, please refer to the screenshot below.